AR speaketh...

The questions, the answers, the thoughts, the ideas and the other crap that make me, well, me.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

What do you want to do in life?

Pretty deep, eh? Actually, I was watching tv the other day when a sitcom trailer came up: for a show called "Zoe" (pronounced Zoe-y). From what I could gather from the trailer, its about this young female called, surprise, Zoe. Zoe wants to go to a top university and major in Psychology, after which she wants to marry and underwear model.
Pretty well thought out, what? Just got me thinking, dont we all want that? Personally, I would settle for a PhD in Psychology, followed by a holy union with Giselle Bundchen/Heidi Klum/Elle Macpherson...How about you?

0 Bouquets-or-brickbats:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details