AR speaketh...

The questions, the answers, the thoughts, the ideas and the other crap that make me, well, me.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lively People

Foreword: It's that time of the year again. Indians all over the world stop refilling plastic Coke bottles with "filtered" water and remind each other of the fact that they are independent. As in free, from foreign rule. Then, we go back to bribing the traffic constable and pissing in the streets. That's all good, only it's not that much fun. I'm here to tell you what is.

A couple of times on this blog, for those of us who care, I have talked about movies. I'm going to do that one more time. I spent what was Independence Day in India in a cinema in the USA watching "Peepli (Live)" (hence the title, get it?). I've rarely been blown away by movies (except, maybe, by those starring Angelina Jolie) but this time I was. "Peepli..." was witty, non-preachy, non-partisan and most importantly, naach-gaana free. I was reminded of "Jaane bhi do yaaron" by the easy satire and lack of pretense. The part I liked best was that the director offered no solutions, just showcased some problems. In an hour and forty-four minutes, Anusha Rizwi (and possibly Aamir Khan, behind the scenes) told a crisp and engaging tale, one I highly recommend. Enough said.

3 Bouquets-or-brickbats:

At August 15, 2010 8:09 PM, Blogger Jas B said...

An apt post for August 15th, Abhishek.
How have you been?

 
At August 15, 2010 9:00 PM, Blogger Abhishek Rudresh said...

Hey Jas! I've been good- awfully busy at work and so irregular on the blog. How are things with you?

 
At February 25, 2020 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

In this fashion my buddy Wesley Virgin's adventure starts with this shocking and controversial VIDEO.

You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

THESE are the exact same methods lots of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's really because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while riding an unlicensed, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and $3 on his banking card.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You've taken part in those types of questions, ain't it so?

Your success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get this widget | Share | Track details